Wednesday, July 22, 2015

New Trip to Costa Rica

So recently my life has moved in a radically new direction and I decided hey, why not, let's go somewhere awesome and start things off with a bang! To that end I've been thinking about going to Costa Rica. I've never been there, it doesn't look too crazy scary, and it doesn't look super expensive. Besides, who doesn't want to go lay around on a beach for a week soaking up the sun?! So in doing my research I ran across Costa-Rica-Guide.com. They have some really good info! I think this may be a really good starting point for me. Truly help me figure out where I want to go in Costa Rica, how much I need to budget, and all that good stuff. So what do do y'all thank? Have any ideas of other sources of good info? As always I'll keep you updated on my plans and progress :)

No comments: